2012 m. sausio 24 d., antradienis

All about dream.

Sukūriau dainą. Dainą kuri kažkada bus dainuojama mūsų koncertuose. Aš tikiu. Ir Jūs. Taip Jūs. Jūs pirmi galit paskaityti žodžius. Ačiū už dėmesį.


You say you‘ll never giving up
And Your heart is made of gold
And You know I will say „never“
But You replide You an angel from above

Every day and every fucking night
I‘ve never cried of You too say goodbye
And I relized that You‘ll always lied
I‘m terrified.. I‘m terrified..

Please wake up from the day dream
Please believe that what I said
I don‘t want to compared it
Please relized please relized

x2


2 komentarai:

  1. Ei, įsitaisyk like/dislike skyrių.
    beje neturėtų būti "realised" vietoj "relized"? :D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Klaidų netikrinau, nes tiesą sakant ne klaidose esmė, o žodžiuose.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti